Edible Almond Toffee Bark
Prep time; 10 mins
Cook time; 15 mins
Total time; 25 mins
Servings; approximately 25
- 1 (10 oz) package saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- THC /or/ CBD oil of choice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
**Butter could also be substituted for Cannabis Butter instead of using THC OR CBD oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. Line the baking sheet with saltine crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar and cook until mixture reaches 235 degrees F (112 degrees C). Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Evenly disperse your oil over the hot toffee, then spread chocolate chips over hot toffee. When chips turn glossy, spread evenly with spatula.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze 20 minutes before serving.